Part-time Retail Associate
Wheeling Heritage is seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual to join their retail team. Candidates who possess previous boutique retail experience are preferred. Ideal candidates have exceptional verbal communication skills and a passion for local artisan goods.
This position will be accountable for the following primary responsibilities:
• Assisting with store layout and displays
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers
• Maintain a clean store environment
• Maintain knowledge of current inventory
• Perform various sale and register transactions, including ringing purchases, counting money, and balancing the drawer
• Opening and Closing the store
This is a part-time position. A typical work week would include 2 or 3 days, including Saturday, from 10 am – 6 pm, with occasional evening hours. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume and cover letter via email to Jake Dougherty at email@example.com. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Wheeling Heritage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.