Handmade Holiday 2023
Handmade Holiday 2023
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wheeling Artisan Center, 1400 Main Street, Wheeling, WV
Save the date for Wheeling Heritage’s Handmade Holiday!
This one-day event will feature unique and creative handmade goods just in time for the gift-giving season. This marketplace of locally produced craft goods invites you to buy local, shop small and discover one-of-a-kind gifts for the holiday season.
Handmade Holiday is inspired by the independent craft fair movement throughout the country. The event strives to establish a marketplace of unique and creative handmade goods that supports local artists while increasing awareness about handmade, locally-produced craft goods and processes.
2023 Handmade Holiday Vendors
- 16th Street Clay Co. (jewelry)
- A Frayed Knot (macrame)
- Acute Peach Art (original art and jewelry)
- Apartment Two Art (candles)
- Art by Janet Lynn (paintings, jewelry)
- B. Woven (handwoven goods)
- Be Kind Ceramics (ceramics)
- Bejeweled Trees by Barbara Bland (holiday decor)
- Buffalo Bed Leather (leather accessories)
- Colleen’s Crafty Creations (natural soap and body products)
- CrapBagBananaHammock (upcycled jewelry, accessories, and more)
- Double J Farm (goat milk soap and body products)
- Friendly City Freeze Dried (candy)
- Fuzzy Whale Paper Co. (paper goods)
- Georgia Tambasis (ceramics)
- Hawke Design Shop (fiber art)
- Jimagination (woodcraft)
- Lambros Pottery (ceramics)
- Logan Schmitt Illustration (illustration)
- Lone Stone Designs (jewelry)
- Lydia Grimm Art (hand-embossed jewelry)
- Lynn Allan Designs (assemblages)
- Mary Stitches (embroidery)
- Morning Light Studio (ceramics)
- Mycro Forest (home decor)
- Opossum Pouch Soft Goods (outdoor goods and accessories)
- Papa Faith (prints and hand-carved relief prints)
- Primal Pickles (food)
- Rachel Dennison (canvas and woodcut paintings)
- Ready Aim Fire Ceramics Studio (ceramics)
- Rust Belt Stained Glass Works (stained glass art)
- Savannah Schroll Guz Studios (jewelry and mixed-media art)
- Shea Rose Soapery (soap and body products)
- Shortcake Crafts (crochet gifts and accessories)
- Stone Cottage Apothecary (candles and home products)
- Spore Print Press (screeprinting)
- Tacet Coffee Cart (mobile cafe)
- Tea Towels by Kerryn Carney (embroidery)
- The Blended Homestead (food and wood serving boards)
- The Boord Potter (ceramics)
- Wanderland Creations (jewelry)
- Wild + Wanderful (hand-sewn goods and accessories)
- Wild Fringe Leatherworks (jewelry)
- Wild Lotus Studio (jewelry)
- Windswept Chimes (recycled metal art)
- Witty Voyager (jewelry & trinkets)
- Yardscape LLC (ceramic and metal lawn ornaments)
Vendor Information and Application
Vendor Applications are now closed.
Handmade Holiday is a one-day makers’ market hosted by Wheeling Heritage. Through this event, we offer the community a fun and accessible gathering that showcases a myriad of high-quality, handcrafted goods while fostering a spirit of support for small businesses. Our goal is to promote and celebrate the creativity of local artisans and provide a platform to showcase their products to a broad audience.
Interested in joining us at Handmade Holiday? You might be a good fit if….
- Your products are original and handmade. Products that are created from reproductions of your original artwork are permitted (stickers, prints, mugs, etc.).
- You do not sell mass-produced, trademarked or licensed merchandise.
- Your products are original and not made with purchased, downloaded, or copied images and designs.
- You are an artisan located in Wheeling, WV or the surrounding region.
Important Dates and Details
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, Sept. 6
Late applications will not be accepted. No exceptions.
APPLICATION NOTIFICATION: Friday, Sept. 15
All applicants will be notified of their status.
• Cost to apply: $5 (non-refundable)
• Cost to participate once accepted: $55
EVENT DATE: Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023
LOCATION: Wheeling Artisan Center (third floor), 1400 Main Street, Wheeling
TIME: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact Alex Panas, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org