Retail Shop Manager – Full-time
Wheeling Heritage is seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual to lead retail operations at its two Wheeling Artisan Center Shop locations.
This position will be accountable for the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage the primary and secondary retail shop locations and retail associates, which includes creating and monitoring weekly work schedules for part-time staff.
- Lead inventory control and ordering to meet needs of retail demand. Lead yearly aggregated inventory.
- Create monthly sales reports, and track key performance indicators like month-over-month sales, items per transaction.
- Manage current inventory and develop and implement loss prevention policies, processes, and controls.
- Maintain knowledge of current inventory, sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and changes, and security practices.
- Market within the store its products through social media and events in coordination with Communications Manager, third parties, and eCommerce Coordinator.
- Work on the shop floor as needed at both locations, which may include providing customer service, facilitating transactions, arranging displays, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Two years of relevant retail management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a full-time position, with 40 hours a week, including some weekends. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, and paid time off. The salary for this position is $35,000-$45,000 based on experience.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheeling Heritage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.