Retail Associate: Part-time
Wheeling Heritage is seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual to join their retail team at the Artisan Center shop. Candidates who possess previous boutique retail experience are preferred. Ideal candidates have exceptional verbal communication skills and a passion for local artisan goods.
This position will be accountable for the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers at the Artisan Center shop
- Maintain a clean store environment
- Maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Perform various sale and register transactions, including ringing purchases, counting money, and balancing the drawer
- Functions: Opening and closing the store
This is a part-time position. A typical work week would include 2 or 3 days, including Saturday, from 10 am – 6 pm with occasional evening hours. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume and cover letter via email to Chris Villamagna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Wheeling Heritage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.