Retail and Administrative Coordinator: Full-time, non-exempt
Wheeling Heritage seeks a dynamic and organized individual to join its team. Candidates who possess previous sales, administrative, and related activities are preferred. Ideal candidates must have great verbal and written communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent attention to detail, in addition to having command and utilization of social media, Microsoft Office applications, and Point-of-Sale platforms and technology.
This position will be accountable for the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers at the Artisan Center
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory services and quality goods
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
- Maintain schedules and event calendars
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports
This position provides a competitive compensation package that is commensurate upon experience level. This position also provides health insurance. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume and cover letter via email by no later than Tuesday, April 24, 2018, in confidence to Chris Villamagna, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheeling Heritage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.